Thursday, September 5, 2013

First Post

Hi, my name is Lindsay Georger and I am from Buffalo, New York. I was a dancer for ten years and in my spare time, I like to hang out with my friends. I am also into art, like pottery and painting. I make a lot of different crafty things. I am into community service and helping others so I suppose that makes me kind of special. I volunteer at a camp over the summer that helps parents who cannot afford day care and my family volunteers at nursing homes. I've always grown up with the mentality that you should help others above yourself. I need to work in a place where I can focus so someplace quiet is good and also an accepting environment is important because we should be able to voice our opinions without being judged. The most important invention was the computer because it has evolved so much over the years and so many other things have come from it. I have 2 things I find essential to my life. That is my computer and my phone. I consider myself pretty tech savvy. I have a lot of social media so I can understand it pretty well. However, I do not know too much about digital media.

No comments:

Post a Comment