Monday, December 2, 2013


For my digital story, I am going to start by giving the basic information on my topic, which is the suicides at Foxconn. I plan to talk about the factors leading up to the suicides and the deaths in general. I would also like to elaborate on how the materials that the workers are dealing with are dangerous. From there, I am going to insert pictures and a video of the conditions at Foxconn such as the images that follow.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tus3SBlI4XM

Next, I plan to talk about the steps that Apple took to eliminate the problems and the viewers will see that Foxconn did not do much. From there, I plan to include pictures of the dorms and more pictures of the factories. I will close my digital story with a video of testimonials from Foxconn employees as seen in the link that follows.
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPzvBeMVU9k

I would like to end my digital story by leaving it open ended and make the viewers think about other steps that Foxconn can make to improve their working conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment